Quick Enquiry Form
Deearna’s Maternity Agency Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it sets out the term and conditions relating to the introduction of temporary and permanent candidates to you by Deearna’s Maternity Agency. Theses Terms of Business are deemed to have been read, understood and accepted by the Client upon the completion of registration details.
- Deearna’s Maternity Agency acts as an introductory agency only.
- Acceptance of an application for an interview and/or employment following an introduction through Deearna’s Maternity Agency shall constitute acceptance of our Terms of Business, fees, and conditions of payment.
- Deearna’s Maternity Agency endeavours to be thorough in its selection of Candidates on the basis of the information supplied by both the Client and where relevant the Candidate, however the final decision to employ a Candidate remains the sole responsibility of the Client who must ensure their suitability.
- The Client shall be responsible for all payments to the Candidate.
- All information communicated, whether written or verbally, shall be kept confidential between all parties.
- Where the Agency has provided details, whether verbal or written, of a Candidate the Client cannot accept the same Candidate from another agency. If the Client accepts and interviews the same Candidate from another agency within 6 months of an introduction by Deearna’s Maternity Agency the Client will be liable for 50% of the introduction fees, in the event of an engagement.
- The Client agrees to inform the Agency immediately upon the acceptance of a Candidate for employment and is then liable to pay the full agency fees within 7 days,from the date the invoice will be sent to you. Our invoice is normally sent to you within 64hrs of the acceptance of our nurse. Should you not be able to meet this condition then please notify us in advance so that we can extend the time frame. Should you fail to pay the agency fees within our set terms we then reserve the right to add an additional £210.00 to your invoice. This will be the charge we would incur from a third party to recover the outstanding debt. The outstanding agency debt will also incur charges of £5.00 per day for every day overdue.
- Fees shall become immediately payable upon the acceptance of a Candidate as stated in point 7 above and not the commencement of employment.
- In order to secure the engagement of a Maternity nurse, the maternity nurse may ask for a deposit to be paid.
- Should a Client withdraw from an engagement prior to or during the placement of employment the Client is still liable for 100% of the agency introduction fee.
- Where the engagement of a temporary Candidate continues after the initial specified term the Client will be charged the appropriate additional fee.
- Where a Candidate is employed on a temporary basis and is subsequently engaged on a permanent basis the Client is liable to pay the Agency the full permanent Candidate fees in addition to any sums already paid in respect of any previous engagements whether temporary or permanent.
- Temporary fees are not discountable against a subsequent permanent fee.
- The introduction fee of a temporary or permanent Candidate applies to one engagement only. Clients employing or re-employing a Candidate following an introduction by the Agency shall be liable for the full fees. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Agency of such an engagement regardless of any time lapse between original engagements. The candidates have all signed an agreement confirming they will consult the agency and make us aware should a client try to book them directly, our candidates will not book directly through you as part of their obligation to us.
- In the event of a Candidate failing to commence employment and a suitable replacement cannot be found a full refund will be given. Once employment has commenced no refund is available.
- Deearna’s Maternity Agency is an introduction agency only. The Agency holds no responsibility and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss, expense, damage, delays, cost or compensation caused to any other party which may arise out of or in connection with any engagement of a Candidate by a Client.
- Deearna’s Maternity Agency reserve the right to amend all or any part of these terms and conditions without prior notice provided that notice of such changes shall be supplied to the Client within a reasonable period thereafter or as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Deearna’s Maternity Agency reserve the right to alter the website at anytime. You will be deemed to accept such alterations when you next use the website following any such alteration
- The information on this web site is updated from time to time. Whilst Deearna’s Maternity Agency has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, Deearna’s Maternity Agency makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of such information.
- Deearna’s Maternity Agency may without notice modify, suspend or discontinue the website or any part of it at any time without any liability to you or any third party
- To the full extent permitted by law, Deearna’s Maternity Agency accepts no liability in contract, tort or otherwise (including liability for negligence), for loss or damage of any kind including without limitation, direct or indirect loss or damage, loss of business, revenue or profits, corruption or destruction of data, or any other consequential loss or damage arising out of your use or inability to use the website (or other site linked to the web-site) or in connection with any computer virus or system failure and Deearna’s Maternity Agency excludes any such liability even if Deearna’s Maternity Agency is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- You will indemnify Deearna’s Maternity Agency against all costs, losses, expenses or other liabilities incurred by Deearna’s Maternity Agency arising from the use of the website by you.
- These Terms are governed by the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
These Terms and Conditions are valid from January 1st 2013 and supersede all previous terms of business